Why Mortgage Brokers Should Have MICs in their Lender Suite
With the lending landscape changing tremendously since the creation of B-20 by OSFI in January 2012 it has been an opportunity for mortgage brokers and agents to expand their foot print. Borrowers need brokers more than ever before.
Join Nick as he discusses:
- What is a Mortgage Investment Corporation?
- How are they structured and how do they operate?
- The differences between MIC’s
- How the MIC fits in with their suite of lenders
- Understanding how to sell borrowers when they don’t qualify for a “bank” mortgage
- What is co-brokering
- How by managing your strategically using alternative lenders you will have a client for life
Date: Monday, November 18
Time: 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
RiverRock Mortgage Corporation