Become an exhibitor for the 2019 National Mortgage Conference, and showcase your products and services to attendees of Canada’s largest mortgage conference.
Attend Canada's Largest Mortgage Conference
Mortgage Professionals Canada greatly appreciates the generous support from our Expo Sponsor, Genworth Canada.
(10′ x 10′)
(20′ x 10′)
(20′ x 20′)
|Mortgage Hall of Fame and Awards Night (Separate Ticketed Event)|
|Table of 10||$2,750.00||$3,250.00|
|Early bird pricing ends Friday, October 18th, 2019.|
Please Note: Non-member companies will be subject to a 15% additional surcharge, which will be invoiced once approved to exhibit.
*Plus Applicable Taxes.
There is no better way to target the mortgage industry’s key decision makers and originators from across the country!
- The best way to reach more than 1,200 mortgage professionals eager for new ideas and solutions
- Showcase your new products and services and reach the target audience you’ve been waiting to meet all year
- An opportunity to maximize your marketing dollar at Canada’s only National Mortgage Conference and Expo
- Two complimentary Conference and Expo registrations per 10×10 booth
- Booth space will be defined with pipe and drape (8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape)
- Quad booths will be islands with no drape
- 1 skirted 6’ table and 2 side chairs (upon request)
- Booth carpeting (upon request)
- Electrical outlet (if required, 1500 watt duplex outlet per booth) provides sufficient power to support the typical exhibit set-up: Display Lighting, Laptop, TV/DVD combo
|Sunday, November 17||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday, November 18||12:15 pm – 2:15 pm|
Assignment of Space
Booth locations are available on a first come, first served will be confirmed as soon as space is booked online. Book early to get your first choice! No exhibitor shall transfer, assign, sell or barter assigned space. Mortgage Professionals Canada reserves the right to re-assign space as it deems necessary or appropriate.
When shipping exhibit materials, properly identify your materials with your company name and booth number, to ensure it is delivered to the right location on the show floor.
Show management must approve any structures that exceed 8’. If you have a quad booth, the height limit is 16’, including signs, lighting, displays, balloons, etc. Nothing shall be pasted, tacked, nailed, screwed or otherwise to columns, ceilings, walls, floors or other parts of the building or furniture. Exhibitors violating this regulation are expressly bound, at their expense for any such damage to the Palais de Congres.
Rules and regulations and specific order forms are available in the online Exhibitor Handbook.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing (no exceptions) and sent to the Exhibit Registration Manager via email email@example.com. Cancellations received on or before Friday, October 18, 2019 5:00 pm EST, will be refunded 50% of the cost of the booth. A reduction in booth space is considered to be the equivalent of a cancellation. Cancellations made after this date will not receive a refund.
Exhibitor registrations will not be accepted from any person or organizations that is either currently offering, or is in a capacity to offer competitive services to Mortgage Professionals Canada and its member benefit partners.